Privacy & Disclaimer
Kickstart Kids International is committed to protecting your privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
Unless otherwise stated, Kickstart Kids International only collects, stores and uses some of your personal information for the purpose of informing you of the work of Kickstart Kids International, for billing and receipts information, to administer our donor relationships, for internal purposes (i.e. procedural assessments and risk management), and for any other reasonable purposes.
We may also email a newsletter and updates about Kickstart Kids International. You can opt out of receiving these communications by replying to them at the time they are distributed.
Kickstart Kids International is a not for profit organisation that expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss or injury arising out of:
- Representations made in regard to any partner or activity of the foundation
- The expenditure of donated funds in specified activities other than they will be utilised in good faith by Kickstart Kids Intl. on behalf of its partners and projects
- Your access or inability to access any site
- The use of information by third parties
- Contributions to the site by third parties
If you have any further questions with regard to this disclaimer or any other issues, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org